How To Improve Employee Attendance: Methods, Metrics, And Trends
Time: 2:00 - 3:30pm Eastern
A recent study by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics shows losses of more than $40 billion a year due to employee absenteeism.
And one of the most difficult issues a manager has to deal with is how to handle chronic absenteeism. For instance, take the employee who is habitually late. Whether due to "traffic", "oversleeping", or some other reason, excessive absenteeism and tardiness can negatively impact your business by lowering worker morale, reducing productivity, and fostering poor performance.
Absenteeism can be controlled. This training session provides the methods, metrics, and trends for addressing the issue head on. Enroll today to learn how you can take control of absenteeism and tardiness at your organization.What You'll Learn:
- How absenteeism affects your bottom line
- What the "real" reasons are for absenteeism and tardiness
- What you can do to get control of this problem
- What are the trends other organizations are discovering
- How other successful companies are coping with these trends
- How to transform your organizational culture regarding attendance
- How to monitor and manage attendance by the numbers