Best Practices For The OSHA Voluntary Protection Program
Time: 12:30 - 2:00pm Eastern
Navigating the complexities of the OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) can be complex and overwhelming to any organization, regardless of whether you are a new or seasoned Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Professional assigned to facilitate this role. What You'll Learn:
This training session teaches you how to develop a comprehensive strategy to implement the VPP Program within an organization. There also will be a Comprehensive Question and Answer period to help with your OSHA VPP Site Implementation.
By attending, you and/or your team will learn:
- The four key elements and sub-elements of the OSHA VPP Program
- How to get a baseline of a safety culture within your facility
- How to best engage employees and senior management in the safety process for VPP site implementation
- Fully comprehend the benefits of establishing a VPP Mentor for VPP site implementation
- Understand how to work with OSHA to achieve VPP site implementation success
- How to properly fill out and submit the OSHA VPP application
- Best Practices and Take-Aways in VPP site implementation
You'll also have the opportunity to get answers to your site-specific questions or concerns on this topic during the Q and A session.