Emergency Preparedness – What To Do In Case Of Fire, Flood, Tornado, Bomb Threat, Power Outage, And More
Time: 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm EST
What would you do in case of a fire, flood, tornado, etc.? Do you have written Emergency Response Plans in place? Do your employees know what to do? Have you conducted an annual Fire Drill? What would you do if an Active Shooter Scenario happened at your location?
Having an effective Emergency Response Plan can make the difference between life and death in an emergency.
OSHA requires that employees be trained in Emergency Response Preparedness. In addition, companies are required to have written Emergency Response Plans that address the questions outlined above. So...do you?What You'll Learn:
This webinar will cover what the OSHA requirements are for Emergency Preparedness. It covers how to effectively implement Emergency Preparedness Plans and conduct employee training at your facility.
By attending this program, you will learn:
- What the OSHA requirements are for Emergency Preparedness
- How to ensure OSHA compliance for Emergency Preparedness
- How to effectively implement Emergency Preparedness Plans at your facility
- How to conduct effective training for employees on Emergency Preparedness
- How to conduct effective training for Supervisors and Managers on Emergency Preparedness
- Emergency Preparedness implementation Best Practices
- Answers to your site-specific questions and scenarios regarding Emergency Preparedness