Payroll Fraud: Are Your Employees Ripping You Off?
According to one study by fraud experts, approximately 15% of all business theft is perpetrated through payroll fraud.
In most companies, it is one of the easiest ways for employees to bite the hand that feeds them. Whether it’s paying ghost employees, paying employees multiple or inflated paychecks, paying unauthorized overtime, or granting reimbursements for fraudulent expense requests, there are many ways your own workers can help themselves.
As the saying goes, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Through this webinar, you will learn not only the most common ways you are susceptible to fraud, but how to prevent, detect and deter the behavior.What You'll Learn:
- The ways in which fraud can be perpetrated against your company
- How to conduct internal fraud audits, in order to detect weaknesses in your current payroll and accounting systems
- How to adjust your oversight methods, to catch fraud before it happens
- How to analyze your accounting records in order to detect fraudulent activity
- What to do if you suspect employees of fraud